WEST MIFFLIN, Pa. - A man has been found guilty of homicide by vehicle while driving under the influence in a September 2018 crash that killed a 19-year-old woman in West Mifflin.
In addition to homicide by a vehicle, a judge convicted Robert Darrisaw Jr. of aggravated assault by vehicle while DWI, involuntary manslaughter and DUI, the Allegheny County District Attorney’s Office announced Thursday.
Darrisaw was driving 70 mph in a 45 mph zone seconds before crashing into a vehicle with three women inside on Lebanon Church Road, police said.
One of the women in the car, Marlee Hill, was killed.
Blood tests showed Darrisaw had a blood alcohol content of .163, which is more than twice the legal limit.
- Syrian refugee arrested for allegedly planning terror attack on Pittsburgh church
- What we know about Syrian refugee accused of planning terror attack on Pittsburgh church
- Parents, coaches involved in massive brawl at youth baseball game
- VIDEO: Man, woman, boy killed in crash with dump truck
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.