McKEESPORT, Pa. - UPDATE: Robert Harris has been found and is safe, police said Sunday morning.
ORIGINAL STORY: Police in McKeesport are asking for the public’s help locating a missing man who was last seen Friday after leaving a doctor’s office.
Robert Harris, 61, suffers from “severe medical problems” and can’t be without his medication for more than 24 hours, police said.
Harris' address is listed as the New Life Personal Care Home, the same facility where former Pittsburgh Steelers player Sam Davis was found dead after he was reported missing.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
Harris was last seen about 9 a.m. Friday after leaving a doctor’s office on Library Road in Castle Shannon.
Harris is white and is 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighs 180 pounds.
Anyone with information on Harris’ whereabouts is asked to call the McKeesport Police Department at 412-675-5015 or dial 911.
- Victim identified, third man in custody in connection with body found in local park
- More than 2,200 fetal remains found on property of late doctor who ran abortion clinic
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster, Ryan Switzer put smiles on patients' faces at Children's Hospital
- VIDEO: Heartburn drug Zantac, generic versions could contain small amounts of possible carcinogen
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.