A Millvale man pleaded guilty Friday to bringing an underage girl from Ohio to his home and having sex with her, which he filmed and sold on the Internet.
Daniel Kundrat, 35, faces 15-30 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000 for a charge of producing material depicting the sexual exploitation of a minor, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.
RELATED STORY: Pittsburgh man accused of sex crimes against 14-year-old
Kundrat went to Columbus in August 2016 to meet a 14-year-old girl with whom he had been communicating online, and brought her back to Millvale, where they had sex. Over the course of three weeks, he coerced her into making videos of the sexual activity and then offered those videos for sale online.
Kundrat remains in custody and will be sentenced on Jan. 9.
- Ariana Grande posts thoughts about Mac Miller on Instagram
- Death of teen hit, killed by train ruled accidental
- Woman jumps through window to escape home with padlocked doors
- VIDEO: Man plans to sue Pittsburgh after alleged unprovoked arrest
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.