MIDLAND BOROUGH, Pa. - A man was shot during an argument late Wednesday night in Midland Borough, police said.
Officers were called shortly after 11 p.m. to Midland Heights and found a 44-year-old man who had been shot in his midsection.
Investigators said the victim was shot after an argument with 52-year-old John Parsons, who was arrested and taken to the Beaver County Jail.
Parsons is charged with aggravated assault, simple assault and reckless endangerment.
- Suspect in shooting of David Ortiz also wanted in Pennsylvania
- Assisted living facility robbed in South Hills
- ‘What the heck?' Creepy creature shows up on security cam, leaves homeowner dumbfounded
- VIDEO: Survivor speaks out after attacker is accused in 2 new sexual assaults
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.