PITTSBURGH - Law enforcement swarmed to the North Side Thursday morning after reports of a shooting.
Police said a Shot Spotter activation was followed by 911 calls of a man shot in the 500 block of Chester Avenue just after 10 a.m.
Police said the man was driven to a local hospital with three gunshot wounds to his legs.
Officers said they are still investigating and there are no suspects yet.
- Brothers, ages 1 and 3, drown in Fayette County
- 18 Shih Tzu dogs up for adoption; owner couldn't care for them anymore
- EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH: Get ready for the hottest weather of the year
- VIDEO: New tech will allow Giant Eagle shoppers to skip the checkout line
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.