MOUNT PLEASANT, Pa. - Mount Pleasant police are looking for a man who claimed to be a utility worker then robbed an elderly person.
Police shared a picture of the man they say entered the home and went into the basement after saying he needed to check the wiring.
Channel 11's Melanie Marsalko is finding out how police said the two people got inside and why investigators believe this isn’t the only victim they hit, for Channel 11 News at 5:45 p.m.
While in the basement, another person entered the house and stole $1,700 in cash.
Police said the people were in a gray SUV, possibly a Subaru or Kia.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Mt. Pleasant Borough Police Dept. at 724-547-7210.
- Steelers Antonio Brown cited for going 100+ mph on McKnight Road
- Suspect identified in California shooting that killed 12, including sheriff's deputy
- Michael Bublé is bringing his 'love' tour to Pittsburgh
- VIDEO: Woman hospitalized after cellphone catches fire, spreads to mattress/a>
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.