McKEESPORT, Pa. - Christian Clark pleaded no contest to homicide and attempted homicide in the case where she’s accused of killing her 1-year-old son and trying to kill her 2-year-old daughter to get back at the children’s father who she believed was cheating on her.
Prosecutors played several videos and said Clark had been harming and threatening to harm her children for months.
Clark pleaded guilty to aggravated assault and endangering welfare and now faces life without parole. She will be sentenced on July 11.
Detectives had 1700 pages of text messages between April and November which included photos and videos of abuse. Police got those from the boyfriend’s phone.
Clark deleted the images and videos off her phone.
The father, Andre Price, has also been charged with two felony counts of endangering the welfare of children because police say he did not call 911 or try to stop Clark from killing her son and trying to kill her daughter.
- Auburn University gymnast breaks both legs during floor routine
- Car crashes 35 feet over hillside, slams into store
- WATCH: Yasiel Puig goes after Pirates players in bench-clearing brawl
- VIDEO: Ryan Shazier jumps into new level of physical rehab
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.