Update 1:15 a.m. EST Jan. 2: One ticket sold in New York matched all six numbers in Tuesday's Mega Millions drawing for an estimated $425 million jackpot, according to the lottery's website.
One ticket sold in Pennsylvania matched five numbers with the Megaplier to win $4 million, while another six tickets – three sold in New York and one each in Ohio, South Carolina and Texas – matched five numbers to win $1 million apiece.
UPDATE: The winning numbers are 34, 44, 57, 62 and 70\, with Mega ball 14.
ORIGINAL STORY: The first Mega Millions jackpot drawing of 2019 is a big one.
The jackpot rolled over to $425 million after no one chose all six numbers Friday night.
The numbers drawn were 9, 10, 25, 37 and 38, and the Mega Ball drawn was 21, according to the Mega Millions website.
There has been no Mega Millions winner since Oct. 23.
Download the free Channel 11 News app for the latest headlines and local weather.
- Report: Steelers' WR Brown requests trade
- Man beats attacker to death after being stabbed during argument
- Girl, 15, arrested for leaving her newborn to die in Philly dumpster
- VIDEO: Dozens jump into frigid Mon River for annual Polar Bear Plunge
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group