LEECHBURG, Pa. — Mike Diebold, the former police chief of Leechburg, is back in jail for reportedly violating his probation.
According to our news partners at the Trib, Diebold was booked Friday for a 72-hour hold.
Diebold's attorney told the Trib he did not know what the specific allegations were but said he expects a hearing on Monday.
Diebold was arrested last year during a child predator sting. He pleaded guilty and in January of this year was released on probation and required to register under Megan's Law as a sex offender.
- Leechburg police chief charged with soliciting sex from agent posing as minor online
- Wife of former police chief accused of soliciting sex from minor speaks out
- Leechburg police chief fired after pleading guilty to soliciting sex
- Mother of disgraced former Leechburg police chief talks to Channel 11
- Former Leechburg police chief Mike Diebold released from jail
© 2020 Cox Media Group