MONROEVILLE, Pa. - Officers raided the home of a Monroeville public works employee, finding marijuana, heroin, cocaine and other drugs, according to police.
Police say Christopher Masters admitted to selling drugs.
Neighbors said they were frightened when they saw all the police officers at his home.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts for Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
"I feared that someone was dead. We had no idea what was going on," said Kathy Fennell.
In a joint operation, the Office of Attorney General and the Monroeville and Penn Hills police departments also found cash, guns, steroids and testosterone at the home.
Masters was arrested and posted bail. There was no answer when Channel 11 knocked on his door.
- Pirates closer Felipe Vazquez arrested, charged with solicitation of teen
- Steelers sign former first-round QB to practice squad, place Sean Davis on injured reserve
- Georgia homeowner shoots, kills 3 masked teens, deputies say
- VIDEO: Cokie Roberts dies after breast cancer battle
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.