BEAVER CO., Pa. - A Beaver County mother is facing charges after police said she endangered the lives of her children when she ran out of gas on a busy road.
According to investigators, Valerie Fullum left a newborn and another child inside her car as she walked to the gas station from Virginia Avenue in Rochester.
And when police found her vehicle, they said her oldest child was on top of the roof.
"At the end of the day, these are my kids, and I have to protect them," said Bryan Fullum, the children's father.
Watch the video above for the full story on this dangerous incident.
- Police: 12-year-old made up story, did not get attacked at South Park homecoming bonfire
- Bedbug found in Laurel Highlands High School
- At least 1 person killed in crash on Route 51 in Rostraver
- VIDEO: Dangerous drug possibly connected to overdoses at Allegheny County rehab center
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.