PITTSBURGH - Nearly two dozen vehicles were vandalized on Mount Washington overnight Wednesday into Thursday and police said there could be more victims.
Investigators said the cars were keyed in the area of Laclede Street and Kathleen Street.
Police called this "a random act of vandalism."
Watch the video above to hear from one of the victims.
- Kansas City woman thought she had water in ear, but doctors find brown recluse spider
- 2-year-old girl drowns in pool in Fayette County
- Full-figured feline looking for forever home in Philadelphia
- VIDEO: God got a hole in one: North Carolina golf course struck by lightning, leaves its mark
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.