A Pennsylvania lawmaker wants to bring back license plate registration stickers.
PennDOT made the decision in 2016 to no longer require stickers.
But a representative from the eastern part of the state has proposed a bill to create a two-in-one sticker that verifies registration and state inspection.
He said PennDOT lost $22 million because people aren't renewing their registrations anymore since they don't have to display the sticker.
- PA double homicide suspect spotted in Florida
- Man stabbed in downtown Pittsburgh was chased to Market Square, police say
- Fire chief: Smoke detectors lacking at Pa. child care where 5 died
- VIDEO: Trump to promote turning natural gas into plastics in Pa.
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.