State leaders are spending millions of dollars to find out whether a Hyperloop will work in Pennsylvania.
Lawmakers, agencies and business leaders met this week in Harrisburg and said one of the biggest challenges is the state's terrain.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive news alerts you care about. CLICK HERE to find out how.
The turnpike commission has until April to complete a $2 million study.
There are no Hyperloops in use yet, but the first one is expected to break ground within the next two years in either India or the United Arab Emirates.
- Police searching for 7-week-old, toddler believed to be in danger
- Elizabeth Bridge closed indefinitely due to ‘structural concerns,’ officials say
- Nearly 5M DoorDash users affected in security breach
- VIDEO: Chase ends prematurely when Tesla police car's batteries run low
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group