Parda, a well-known cancer specialist and director of the AHN Cancer Institute, and Cohen, who has been president of the academic medical center since 2016, will assume their new roles effective Jan. 1, 2020. Cohen's job will be to work with AHN and Highmark Health, AHN's parent company, on population health, social determinants of health and the development of new products and technology.
- 'Snakehead' fish that can live on land may be invading Georgia, officials say
- Man found dead, home ransacked in Penn Hills
- Why you shouldn't rake your leaves this autumn
- VIDEO: Mother left newborn, 9-year-old inside car with keys in ignition on busy road
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times