ROSS TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Peloton, the maker of upscale, tech-enabled exercise bikes, and Casper, the online mattress seller, are the latest brands coming to Ross Park Mall.
Both stores are by online brands that have become well known in part due to aggressive advertising.
According to an announcement by the mall's ownership, Indianapolis-based Simon Property Group (NYSE: SPG), stores for both Peloton and Casper are now under construction and expected to open before Thanksgiving.
- President Trump’s visit to Pittsburgh on Wednesday open to public
- JuJu hypes Steelers locker room with surprise gift
- 400 homes, businesses without gas in Westmoreland County
- VIDEO: Man accused of luring child into his home, but some neighbors don't agree with charges
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times