UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. - Penn State police issued a warning this week about reported indecent assaults on campus, according to the Centre Daily Times.
According to police, a known Penn State student inappropriately touched other students in the Lasch Building, which contains football locker rooms, a weight room, offices and other facilities.
The first reported indecent assault at the building happened in January of 2018 and continued through Thursday, according to the Centre Daily Times.
The vice president of athletics told reporters Friday that the investigation is being handled by the university and officials are taking it very seriously.
No charges have been filed.
- Showers, thunderstorms could bring damaging winds, heavy downpours
- Mom accused of killing toddler says child's ghost told her all would be OK
- Exotic 25-pound cat escapes; leave it alone if you see it, police warn
- VIDEO: Couple makes laxative cookies for striking workers
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.