PITTSBURGH - Pennsylvania's natural gas production growth led the United States in 2018 — and helped set a national record.
The Energy Information Administration said dry natural gas production rose 12 percent to 83.8 trillion cubic feet in the United States in 2018, the largest percentage increase since 1951 and the highest increase in volume as far as records go back.
- Person left unconscious in crosswalk after hit-and-run at Pittsburgh intersection
- ‘Saturday Night Live' spoofs Garrett-Rudolph incident
- Local police using popular device many homeowners already have to solve crimes
- VIDEO: Argument ends with man being shot to death, suspect identified through surveillance video
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times