HARRISBURG, Pa. - Pennsylvania’s state bird could soon disappear.
The National Audubon Society warns the ruffed grouse is one of dozens of species impacted by climate change.
The new report claims if temperature trends continue, the bird will likely move north to New York and Vermont for survival.
- Carrie Underwood surprises local high school athletes with donation
- Drummer for country musician Kane Brown killed in crash
- Local man found dead more than a week after disappearing in Lower Burrell
- VIDEO: Mysterious lights in sky off North Carolina’s Outer Banks caught on video
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.