PITTSBURGH - Police tell Channel 11 one person was hit by a vehicle on Grandview Avenue Sunday.
Police said that victim, a man, is in stable condition, and was taken to an area hospital.
Police said the man was riding a bicycle when he was hit.
- Garth Brooks takes the stage at Heinz Field after delay due to severe weather threat
- Study finds 73% of sunscreens don't even work — how to find one that does
- Alligator captured at South Side Riverfront Park
- VIDEO: Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh announces new parish mergers, shrines
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.