PITTSBURGH — Small superheroes battling big illnesses got a chance to share their superpowers with everyone through a new calendar.
Channel 11’s Jennifer Tomazic spoke to the models and the team at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh that made their dreams come true.
- Pittsburgh Steelers' last home game of regular season moved to later time
- Police release body camera footage of officer shooting homeowner's dog
- Arrest warrants issued for 4 people who needed to be rescued from W. Va. mine
- VIDEO: Man in critical condition after being hit by truck on Route 51
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group