PITTSBURGH — Small superheroes battling big illnesses got a chance to share their superpowers with everyone through a new calendar.
Channel 11’s Jennifer Tomazic spoke to the models and the team at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh that made their dreams come true.
To learn more, visit the Superheroes Believe in Miracles website.
- Pittsburgh Steelers' last home game of regular season moved to later time
- Police release body camera footage of officer shooting homeowner's dog
- Arrest warrants issued for 4 people who needed to be rescued from W. Va. mine
- VIDEO: Man in critical condition after being hit by truck on Route 51
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group