A Fox Chapel mansion that was used to film "Love & Other Drugs" is now on the market for a cool $2.9 million.
The house was used for scenes of the 2010 movie that starred Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway.
Among its other features are a pool, a guesthouse, spa-like bathrooms with jetted tubs, five bedrooms and 8,000 square feet of space. The building was designed by Spanish architect Javier de Olaso.
- 7-year-old boy hit by truck, critically injured while crossing street with mother
- Australian dad snatches toddler from jaws of wild dingo
- Couple celebrates 80th wedding anniversary
- VIDEO: TSA: Man arrested at JFK airport hid gun inside DVD player
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.