PITTSBURGH — The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette will cut its printing schedule to five days a week beginning in August.
The lone daily newspaper in the city announced the change in a letter to the Newspaper Guild of Pittsburgh, the employees' union.
The P-G did not specify which days it would not print.
The newspaper, which traces its roots back to the 18th century, cited its evolution into a digital product as a reason for the shift.
WATCH THE FULL STORY BELOW:
- Manhunt underway after shots fired at police in Penn Hills
- LIVE UPDATES: Antwon Rose's family attorney plans legal action against Pitt, E. Pittsburgh police
- Criminal complaint against officer Rosfeld says Antwon Rose did not fire any shots in N. Braddock
- DNA reveals species of creature shot in Montana
- VIDEO: Indiana Teen Dies In Freak Accident While Playing Basketball
© 2020 Cox Media Group