PITTSBURGH - UPDATE - 9:15 p.m.: Duquesne Light is no longer reporting any outages in this area.
ORIGINAL - 8:48 p.m.: A large part of Pittsburgh is currently without power, but at the moment, the cause is unknown.
According to Allegheny County, the power is out in the West End, Mt. Washington, Elliot and Crafton.
Pittsburgh: Widespread power outage effecting the West End, Mt. Washington, Elliot and Crafton portions of the city; utility is aware but has no estimate on when power may be restored.— Allegheny County (@Allegheny_Co) November 7, 2019
According to Duquesne Light's website, about 1,500 customers are currently without power.
This is a breaking story. Refresh this page for any updates as they become available.
- Pennsylvania woman accused of collecting more than $10K in donations while faking cancer
- Video shows man knocked unconscious, woman attacked by group of women at local McDonald's
- Pittsburgh's 2019 Light Up Night festivities include performance by Adam Lambert
- VIDEO: Fire destroys popular barbecue restaurant on Pittsburgh's North Side
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.