PITTSBURGH - Steelers organized team activities got underway Tuesday afternoon on the South Side with plenty of questions as to how they’ll move forward without a considerable amount of talent lost.
Antonio Brown and Le’Veon Bell have officially moved on to other teams and will look to spread the ball around in 2019 plus expand roles of guys like JuJu Smith-Schuster and James Conner.
"Whatever I did to offend him, I apologize for it. I tried to do that in person, talk to him. He wouldn't allow me to." -- Ben Roethlisberger on how he processed the divorce between him and Antonio Brown https://t.co/q7ZApeFi08 pic.twitter.com/POryZQQs5J— Chase Williams WPXI (@chasepwilliams) May 21, 2019
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Sports news.
CLICK HERE to find out how
Ben Roethlisber’s leadership has been called in question since the end of last season and he has expressed a desire to improve communication with teammates moving forward.
The defense received a much needed boost in talent at key spots through free agency and the draft. Now, it’s a matter of putting it all together.
That process has officially begun with the start of OTAs.
- Shooting victim in bullet-ridden SUV flags down police
- Horrified mother watches son, boyfriend drown as powerful rip current drags them out to sea
- Boy sells popcorn to raise money for his grandfather's medical expenses
- VIDEO: Bats being wiped out in PA causing more bugs in your backyard
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.