PLUM, Pa. - A man crashed through a fence and into a swimming pool in Plum Borough in August and died, police said. The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office determined that the man drowned.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
William Gibson, 49, of Penn Hills, lost control of his car went into the pool along Carrie Ann at Repp Road just before 8 a.m. on Aug. 21.
Police officers and fire crews jumped into the pool and pulled Gibson from the water.
- Who is John Chapman: Man who told police he left local woman to die in Vegas desert
- Fines, suspensions handed out by NFL following brawl at end of Steelers, Browns
- Infant’s body found on side of road in freezing temperatures, police say
- VIDEO: Troopers nearly run over by man accused of ransacking cars at Rivers Casino, police say
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.