WILMERDING, Pa. - Allegheny County police are asking for the public’s help in finding three access device fraud suspects.
Channel 11 has learned several people in the Wilmerding area have reported their credit or debit card information was used without their permission at several locations in Allegheny County over the past several months.
RELATED HEADLINE: Rash of car thefts has police, residents on alert
Investigators said three suspects were captured on surveillance video making fraudulent purchases at Home Depot, Marshalls and Walmart.
Investigators told Channel 11 the suspects have used the card information at more than a half of dozen stores, including Family Dollar.
It's unknown how the suspects got the credit card information.
Anyone who recognizes any of the suspects is asked to contact police. A reward of up to $1,000 is being offered for information leading to an arrest and prosecution of the suspects.
- 19-year-old arrested for New Castle triple homicide
- LIVE UPDATES: Confessed murderer of Pitt student will spend life in prison without parole
- Son of local basketball coach fighting polio-like disease at Children's Hospital
- VIDEO: Marijuana legal in Canada
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.