PENN HILLS, Pa. - A kidnapping victim was released Wednesday night after his attackers realized they had the wrong person.
Channel 11 has learned that an employee of the Verona Car Spa in Penn Hills was mistaken for the business owner by his attacker.
Two other victims were also held at gunpoint and had their hands tied behind their backs, but not abducted.
"The restraints were so tight it was really hard to get the knife in there and get them loose," Hustin Yingling, a good Samaratin who helped after the attack said. "They were visibly a little shaken up but who wouldn’t be."
- Woman recounts terrifying moments of violent road rage incident on Liberty Bridge
- Steelers full schedule released, Week 1 on Channel 11 at New England Patriots
- Teen flown to hospital after gymnastics accident in Moon
- VIDEO: Girl shaken as baby dies nearly 14 years later; father charged with homicide
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.