MONROEVILLE, Pa. — Police raided several Tokyo Massage Parlors in Monroeville.
According to our news partners at TribLIVE.com, the shops were located along Old William Perry Highway, James Street and Monroeville Boulevard.
Police wouldn't say what was seized or release any suspect information.
Calls to the businesses were not answered.
- NFL fines Bengals' Vontaze Burfict $112,000 for hits during Steelers game
- Monster clog found in sewer system from thousands of pounds of flushable wipes
- Man drives himself to police station after being shot
- VIDEO: Manager gives emotional farewell during final closing of local Kmart
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group