LATROBE, Pa. — Police records related to the dissappearance of a Westmoreland County woman will remain sealed.
Cassandra Gross has been missing since April of last year.
She has been declared legally dead.
- Missing woman's estranged boyfriend facing new unrelated charges
- Police search for missing woman who hasn't been seen in over a year
- Nearly 1 year after mother's disappearance, family still holds out hope
- VIDEO: Family pleads for answers nearly 6 months after disappearance of Cassandra Gross
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
According to our news partners at TribLIVE.com, there are documents involving 15 search warrants, but prosecutors said the disclosure of those documents could interfere with the investigation.
Gross' former boyfriend, Thomas Stanko, has been named as a potential person of interest, but he has not been charged.
He's denied having any knowledge about Gross' disappearance.
© 2020 Cox Media Group