NEW CASTLE, Pa. - Police are working with firefighters in New Castle to find the people who live in a home that caught fire early Friday Morning.
Investigators said it happened around 1 a.m. on East Clayton Street.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Lawrence County news.
CLICK HERE to find out how
A firefighter hurt his leg and was taken to the hospital. He’s expected to be OK.
The flames started in the back of the home and took more than an hour to get under control.
Channel 11’s working to find out more about how the fire started.
- Video appears to show man taking bath in kitchen sink of Florida Wendy's
- Teen couldn't bring boyfriend to prom, takes him to Pirates game instead
- Man, 69, shot to death while delivering newspapers
- VIDEO: Dog Owner Upset After Pet Cam Caught Petsitter Walking Around Naked in Her Home
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.