SMYRNA, Del. - Police are hoping new photos will help lead to the identification of a little girl in Delaware.
The little girl’s remains were found in September near the Little Lass fields in Smyrna, Kent County.
Facial reconstruction photos of the little girl, who police believe was dead for several weeks before she was discovered, were released Monday by investigators. They show how the little girl may have looked before she died.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive breaking news alerts.
CLICK HERE to find out how.
Investigators say the little girl was Caucasian or Hispanic and was likely between the ages of 2 and 5 years old. She is believed to have suffered from chronic illnesses.
Investigators are searching for any information about the identity of the little girl or possible suspects.
Anyone with information should call the Smyrna Police Department at 302-653-3490 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
- Person left unconscious in crosswalk after hit-and-run at Pittsburgh intersection
- ‘Saturday Night Live' spoofs Garrett-Rudolph incident
- Local police using popular device many homeowners already have to solve crimes
- VIDEO: Argument ends with man being shot to death, suspect identified through surveillance video
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.