MCKEES ROCKS, Pa. — Police in McKees Rocks conducted a major roundup Friday.
Channel 11 was there as police captured and cuffed many of the 51 suspected drug dealers during a sweep.
The roundup was a joint effort involving several local departments and the attorney general's office.
Investigators tell Channel 11 each man and woman arrested has sold drugs multiple times -- most as dealers in McKees Rocks or Stowe Township.
"We've been doing this investigation since February of this year. A lot of man hours and time has been put into it, so I think it's going to greatly help,” McKees Rocks police Chief Richard Deliman said.
Each of the suspects is facing several charges. One suspect is accused in the death of a customer who died from an overdose.
- Woman accused of killing cousin in Vandergrift shooting
- Second person charged in connection with New Castle triple homicide
- Canadian Girl Guide, 9, sells out of cookies in front of cannabis store
- Rihanna Turned Down Super Bowl Halftime Show in Solidarity with Colin Kaepernick
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group