BELLEVUE, Pa. - The main street in Bellevue, Lincoln Avenue, is a mess Friday night as crews work to get heat and hot water back on for local businesses and families.
“Said they were gonna shut our gas off,” said Debbie Romano. “Don’t you love that noise?”
Romano says crews and her landlord moved in fast. Columbia Gas says a blockage caused the problem.
“Nothing can be planned when an accident like this happens,” she said.
But on the coldest night so far this season, the businesses and families living above them need to stay warm.
- Louis C.K. admits allegations of sexual misconduct are true
- Warning: Do NOT buy these gift cards this holiday season
- Police thought cheetah was running through Pa. city streets
- Errors delay delivery of driving citations for years
- VIDEO: Child recovering in Pittsburgh hospital after swallowing fidget spinner battery
“It is freezing in here. My feet are like ice,” Romano said. “We have not had anybody in the store for hours because of what’s going on on the street. People aren’t walking by.”
Crews hope to have the problem fixed overnight.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.