PITTSBURGH - The Port Authority of Allegheny County’s customer service phone lines and downtown service center were without power Thursday morning.
According to tweets from the Port Authority, the outage was due to an issue in its building, and the power company worked to quickly restore service.
Service was back by 8:45 a.m.
- Dunkin' Donuts employee performs CPR on collapsed trucker
- Pa. Walmart worker with disabilities hopes to keep job as requirements change
- PHOTOS: Westmoreland County's Most Wanted
- VIDEO: Police confiscate over $100K, several pounds of marijuana and guns
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.