PITTSBURGH - Crews from Pennsylvania American Water are making repairs to leaking valves in Pittsburgh’s Carrick neighborhood.
Becks Run Road has been closed since 9:30 a.m. Sunday between Hopeland and Madeline streets while repairs are being made.
Officials said while crews were digging to repair one leaking valve, two more were discovered.
- Trying to lose weight? Here are the worst foods to eat if you're on a diet
- Man dead, woman injured after double stabbing in Carnegie
- Woman dies from rabies after bites from stray puppy during vacation
- VIDEO: American Airlines Pilot Arrested in 2015 Triple Homicide
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.