PITTSBURGH — Funeral services for rapper and Point Breeze native Mac Miller, who died at age 26 of an apparent overdose, will be held in Pittsburgh, TMZ reported.
Miller's body was placed on a plane in Los Angeles Wednesday morning to be flown to Pittsburgh, according to TMZ. A Jewish service will be held later in the week.
On Tuesday, a vigil was held at Pittsburgh’s Blue Slide Park, for which Miller named his debut album.
Miller was found dead Friday in his Los Angeles home.
- Live Updates: Tracking Hurricane Florence, impact on Pittsburgh area
- Magistrate resigns after detaining, arresting woman filing a PFA
- Vampire facial made popular by Kim Kardashian causes HIV, hepatitis scare
- VIDEO: Armed robbery suspect arrested after running out of gas
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group