RICHLAND TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Police are investigating a crash that involved a school bus and one other vehicle in Richland Township.
There were not any reported injuries from the bus, but for a while there were wires hanging on top of the bus.
The other vehicle involved, a black SUV, was on its side when Chopper 11 arrived on the scene. County officials said no one from the SUV was injured.
Richland: Vehicle crash/downed power lines - 3600 block Gibsonia Rd - Single vehicle roll over into a pole. Power lines from the accident came down on an occupied school bus. There are no injuries in either the car or bus. Gibsonia Rd closed between Clearview Rd & S Montour Rd.— Allegheny County (@Allegheny_Co) October 18, 2019
The crash happened on Gibsonia Road just after 4 p.m. The road is currently closed between Clearview and South Montour roads.
- Man lived with bodies of mom, aunt for years to collect benefits, deputies say
- Suspects in deadly Penn Hills home invasion arrested 2,400 miles away
- Sam Adams unveils Halloween 'extreme beer'
- VIDEO: Juul indefinitely suspends sales of all fruity flavors
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.