McKEES ROCKS, Pa. - The carnival wasn't in town this weekend, but police said they were investigating a bunch of balloons being used to help concertgoers get high.
Police say a group of men from out of state tried to make a buck by selling inhalants to people attending the concert for a jam band.
The Disco Biscuits rocked the Roxian Theatre and once the show was over, police were waiting for Victor Mendoza outside.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
Mendoza and a crew were outside selling the balloons to anyone who had the cash. Police said they caught him on camera trying to sell the gas.
With people getting a temporary high, they were not watching where they were going and were actually walking right into the street.
Police said they tracked Mendoza to the back of a local shuttered store where he had set up his illegal shop.
- Suspect captured on camera in deadly home invasion, shooting
- NFL changes kickoff time for Steelers vs. Browns
- Timeline of Bethel Park woman's disappearance, man's alleged confession of her murder
- VIDEO: Argument ends with man being shot to death, suspect identified through surveillance video
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.