PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Planning Commission voted to approve the latest revision of Rugby Realty’s Brickworks at 21st and Smallman development, a proposal to build a two-building project of seven stories and 390,000 square feet of office space at a four-acre hinge site in a fast redeveloping Strip District.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
After the commission set Rugby’s development team back to the drawing board with a continuance on their last design two weeks ago, the Rugby team, including Al. Neyer and Desmone Architects, presented a revision adding more detail and segmenting to a curved glass curtain wall facade that drew considerable criticism previously by the commission, among a host of other changes.
- Double shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 in the hospital
- Florida man makes sign after panhandler rejects his job offer
- Can you help? A 10-year-old girl is missing and police are looking for her
- VIDEO: Norwin sophomore identified as teen killed in fall at YMCA camp
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times