SALEM TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A combination of high speed and the number of drivers on the road has made the intersection of Route 22 and Route 819 in Salem Township one of the busiest and one of the most dangerous in the area.
Officials told Channel 11 they've had close to half a dozen crashes there in just the past week.
"It bisects Salem Township so there’s a lot of traffic out there all the time," Salem Township police Chief Bob Rosatti said.
Watch the full report from Channel 11's Melanie Marsalko above to learn how many of those recent crashes have resulted in injuries, and what's being done about it.
- Woman found dead after jail inmate tipped off therapist identified
- Woman claims people were swimming at NC beach inches from sharks
- 'Major' landslide buries road in Beaver Co., brings down several power poles
- VIDEO: 3 dead after crash involving large truck
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.