The SEA — which oversees PNC Park, Heinz Field, PPG Paints Arena, the David L. Lawrence Convention Center and several parking garages — had placed Mink on administrative leave last month, according to a report by WESA. The move came after the Allegheny County District Attorney's office filed criminal charges against Mink, claiming that she forged checks and misappropriated funds in her last job at commercial insurance firm Research Underwriters.
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- Mother: 6-year-old son did not start apartment building fire; police disagree
- Neighbors say they're being overrun by rats
- VIDEO: Fewer parents in our area are vaccinating their children, data says
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times