LATROBE, Pa. - A Westmoreland County judge has ruled search warrants in the investigation of a missing Latrobe woman will remain sealed, according to our news partners at TribLIVE.com.
Cassandra Gross hasn't been seen since April 2018.
A judge ruled documents relating to the search for evidence will stay sealed for at least another month.
Her estranged boyfriend, Thomas Stanko, was named a person of interest in the case, but has not been charged in her disappearance.
He's in jail on unrelated charges.
Family and friends led a final search over the weekend for Gross' body in Unity Cemetery, but didn't find anything.
- Soon-to-be brides out of a reception venue after facility abruptly closes
- State asks Kennywood why they keep closing The Steel Curtain
- Bungee cord snaps on slingshot ride at Florida adventure park
- VIDEO: Neighbors say they're being overrun by rats
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.