NEW KENSINGTON, Pa. - A shooting victim in a bullet-ridden SUV flagged down police early Tuesday morning in New Kensington, authorities said.
Three people were in the car, which police said was about to be pulled over when officers were flagged down shortly after 1:30 a.m. on Constitution Boulevard.
Investigators determined the shooting happened along Woodbine Alley in Arnold and the victim sped away from the scene.
The victim was taken to a hospital with at least one gunshot wound, police said. The other two people in the SUV were not hurt.
A search warrant will be executed on the SUV, investigators said.
Police have not said whether they have any suspects.
- Shooting victim in bullet-ridden SUV flags down police
- Horrified mother watches son, boyfriend drown as powerful rip current drags them out to sea
- Boy sells popcorn to raise money for his grandfather's medical expenses
- VIDEO: Bats being wiped out in PA causing more bugs in your backyard
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.