PITTSBURGH — A second member of the Pagans motorcycle club has filed a lawsuit against the City of Pittsburgh after a barroom brawl involving undercover officers.
The fight took place in the early morning hours of Friday, Oct. 12 at Kopys bar in the South Side.
Initially, several members of the motorcycle club were charged, but those charges have since been dropped.
- Police, motorcycle club brawl at South Side bar
- New video raising questions about police, motorcycle club fight inside South Side bar
- Channel 11 obtains signed statement from bar owner about fight between police, Pagans
- Pittsburgh mayor looking into policies for undercover officers
- FBI launching investigation into violent bar brawl involving police, Pagans
- All charges dropped against bikers in South Side brawl with police
- Man injured in South Side brawl with police sues city, detectives
Cox Media Group