PITTSBURGH — All four of the undercover police officers involved with a brawl inside a bar on the South Side have been placed on paid leave, Target 11 has learned.
The fight took place on Oct. 12 inside Kopy's bar and involved several members of a motorcycle club and the officers.
- 2nd member of Pagans motorcycle club files lawsuit against city after brawl
- Pittsburgh officer involved in bar brawl has history of excessive force complaints
- All charges dropped against bikers in South Side brawl with police
- FBI launching investigation into violent bar brawl involving police, Pagans
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
According to the bar owner, the officers had been inside drinking for several hours when the club members walked in around midnight. Later, there was a fight between the two groups.
One of the officers involved had previously been reassigned.
Several members from the motorcycle club initially faced charges, but they were later dropped.
Cox Media Group