INDIANA, Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police are looking for a 17-year-old girl who was last seen May 8 in Indiana.
Police said Natasha Urso ran away. She is 5 feet, 4 inches tall, weighs 125 pounds and has long, straight brown hair and hazel eyes.
No foul play is suspected.
Anyone with information on Urso’s whereabouts is asked to call Pennsylvania State Police in Indiana at 724-357-1960.
INDIANA COUNTY: Runaway Juvenile. Natasha M. Urso, 17, of Indiana, PA. Last seen May 8 in Indiana, PA. She is 5’04”, 125 lbs., with long, straight, brown hair and hazel eyes. No foul play suspected. Contact PSP Indiana at 724-357-1960 with info. on her whereabouts. pic.twitter.com/SAa2WC5kUe— Troop A Public Information Officers (@PSPTroopAPIO) May 15, 2019
- HAVE YOU SEEN HER? Police searching for owner of car involved in deadly Penn Hills hit-and-run
- Dozens of businesses impacted by 2 water main breaks just blocks apart
- Woman sentenced to 9½ to 19 years in toddler's death
- VIDEO: Woman sentenced to 9½ to 19 years in toddler's death
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.