UPDATE 6:24 p.m. - Unique Lane has turned herself into police.
She is currently at the Allegheny County Jail awaiting arraignment.
Andre Lee was shot and killed just a few days before his 21st birthday. At the time, police released few details about the crime.
On Tuesday, Channel 11 found out how Lee may have been set up to be robbed and murdered, and that Unique Lane, 19, is suspected of being involved.
Lee's mother recalled what it was like to get the call from police about the break in her son's case.
“I was so excited, so happy, it brought a smile to my face," Barbara Lee said.
His family said they never gave up hope someone would be held accountable.
Watch a full report from Channel 11's Renne Wallace below:
- New video shows police, Pagans Motorcycle Club members drinking together for hours
- 6 children dead, 12 more infected after virus outbreak at hospital
- 1 person killed in Homewood fire, police investigating death as homicide
- VIDEO: Roman Reigns reveals leukemia diagnosis
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group