PITTSBURGH - An SUV slammed into a house Wednesday morning in Pittsburgh’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The crash was reported just before 5 a.m. along Spring Garden Avenue.
The SUV went off the road and up a small hill before hitting the house, crumbling bricks and knocking out a window.
Officials said the woman who was driving the SUV lost control as she traveled down Williams Avenue. She said she lost her brakes.
The people who live in the home were asleep when the crash happened.
No one was hurt.
- Health Dept. warning about potential measles exposures in Pittsburgh
- Police: Pa. man took 4-year-old, bound her, stuffed her in trunk
- Italy just named this local pizza the best in the country
- VIDEO: Woman arrested after chase, crash into 2 police vehicles
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.