CLAYSVILLE, Pa. - A tanker truck overturned Monday morning, rolling into a parked pickup truck in Washington County.
The crash happened about 5 a.m. on Main Street in Claysville.
Main Street was closed between Wayne Street and Valley View Road while crews worked to upright the tanker truck and remove it from the scene. The pickup truck was also towed.
Front porch damaged. Pickup truck pushed into it pic.twitter.com/baptIpxSsc— Mike Holden (@WPXIMikeHolden) January 7, 2019
A home’s front porch was ripped apart when the pickup truck was pushed into it by the tanker truck, the driver of which reported losing the brakes.
The driver of the tanker truck complained of back pain and was taken to a hospital.
The pickup truck took on most of the damage and will need extensive repairs to both the driver and passenger sides.
Channel 11's Mike Holden talked with the owner, Cameron Wyatt, who says the crash sounded like a bomb went off.
"It woke us up. It shook the house. Everbody's alright," Wyatt said.
- 165 neglected German shepherds rescued from Georgia property, officials say
- Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier announces birth of son
- Video resurfaces of Drake kissing underage girl onstage
- VIDEO: Man Removed from Life Support – Then Woke Up
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.